How to Play High Graphic Games On Low End PC without Lagging


Hello Everyone,


Do you want to play high graphic games on your PC but your PC is not much stronger to run that game? No Problem at all!

Many high graphics games need high end PCs and they begin to Lag, show less than 30 fps and slow performance. If you have any game boosting software then delete it. But in this tutorial i'm not telling you about any game boosting software I will tell you about a secure and perfect software that really works 100% 

So here we go, the software is called "Low Specs Experience" to download it just click the button below, its compatible with 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64). 


Complete Tutorial


  • Start the setup (as administrator) after downloading "low specs experience".




  • After successfully installing, run the low spec experience, and goto "optimization catalog", choose your game in the list then click on "Load the optimization package", select the game path where it is installed. 





  • Select your optimization package, select the resolution that you want to run it on and click on "execute optimization".

  • After successfully done, open "ReSwitch" at you desktop and choose the resolution again, when the window pops up then minimize it and run your game and Enjoy!


Important!

Update "Low specs experience" frequently for new upcoming games


Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to understand
    a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I believe that you simply could do with a few percent to force the message
    house a bit, however other than that, this
    is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.
    Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging
    to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you've done a great job with this.
    Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Safari. Superb Blog!
    It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to
    be happy. I have read this post and if I could
    I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! http://Foxnews.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people.. and I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things.
    free low end pc games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! Fafa191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! Fafa191

    ReplyDelete

If you have any problems or queries, please feel free to ask.